- Saturday, 07 May 2011
So it’s been a while since I updated my diary. How are you folks? I hope you are all well. Hong Kong is getting SO WARM and it’s still only Spring. Can’t imagine how I’m going to survive when Summer brings it’s ass to Hong Kong lol. But it’s okay because I’ll just sit right next to Mr. Aircon all day long.
So some of you guys may know this already but my family is currently in Hong Kong. They are visiting for 2-3 weeks so I have been spending lots of quality time with them dining, shopping and just chilling in general. I haven’t had chance to film either but I know you guys will understand.
It’s actually 3.20am at the moment and I really should be doing some work (or sleeping actually) but I really wanted to blog a little first and update you guys on my everyday shenanigans.
Today was pretty stressful, I have been working till crazy o’clock hours and today I actually thought I was going to pass out. So crazy because my vision completely blanked out and I felt my body lean forward as if I was about to head butt my computer screen. It wasn’t that I was sleepy or tired, it was a blacking out sort of thing. I was a bit freaked out but I went for a walk for some fresh air and felt so much better afterwards.
I bought my dad a massage chair the other day as a gift because he’s been complaining about his sore back. The lady SOMEHOW talked ME into getting massagers for myself and I ended up spending $$$ on this shoulder massager. My friends and family laughed at me but I am using this as I type and you know what? Who is laughing now? It feels so good! It’s kind of depressing but I’m only in my twenties and I already use those plasters for back pains. I’m like a little granny because I whine about my sore back all the freaking time lol.
Website development is going very well but VERY STRESSFUL. We shall not talk about work because Bubz may “nearly pass out” again. Let’s talk about happy things like “running through water sprinklers” and stuff.
Actually, let’s just just do a quick sum up of the past 2 weeks.
- My cousin Leon saying “I would love to buy a fake wallet so whoever pick pockets me in Hong Kong will open it to see a picture of me flipping them the bird whilst holding an Eff off sign” and me responding by “Wouldn’t they still get a free wallet?”
- My brother’s friend telling me “You remind me of someone from a movie”. So I think he means some actress but turns out he meant “Dobby from Harry Potter”.
- Mum and my granny going on a rollercoaster in Ocean Park.
- Painted bedroom walls at 3 in the morning because we felt like it.
- Getting LOTS of mosquito bites on my feet. WHY do they always love to bite my feet? Ankle looked like a granny’s ankle and I was in pain for days (notice how I’m moaning again? Lol)
- Bathed my puppy Chubbi for the first time and she was very good.
- Celebrated my youngest brother and eldest sister’s birthday. Yes, they both share the same birth date. What are the chances?
- Lots of shopping and eating.
Chubbi and her twin (apparently)
Ok so time to head off now. Stay well everybody and I shall speak to you guys soonies!