What I learnt this year + New Year Resolutions
- Monday, 31 December 2012
So here we are...
This is going to be our final diary post before year 2012 finishes. Wow, time really does fly doesn't it? Maybe it dragged for some of you but no worries because 2013 is just around the corner.
This year was especially memorable for me. Tim and I finally managed to buy our first apartment together after years of hard work. We had so much fun picking furniture and decorating the place turning it into the perfect little home for the both of us. We had a new puppy added into our little family, hit 1 million subscribers on Youtube and most of all - Tim and I got ENGAGED (YEYYY)! I got to meet lots of new friends, travel to lots of different countries and try out different opportunities. Of course, I had my ups and downs but without a doubt - this year has been the best year of my life. With the wedding planned for Summer 2013, I am even more excited about the future.
You guys can watch the Proposal video above if you haven't already. From time to time I would watch it and cry happy tears =')
The most special day of my life (so far) hehe <3
Our little apartment. Perfect for our little family (Little me, Tim, Chubbi and Domo)
Can't imagine life without my pups. They make me smile every single day without a fail
Biggest things I learnt this year
- That it's not about all the luxurious foods you eat, it's about those who sit with you in the dining table. I could be eating char siu buns all my life but as long as Tim is next to me, I will still be very happy.
- People who hurt you are hurt themselves.
- I have the biggest blessing/treasure of all. My salvation.
- There is a treasure in every trial. Through every dilemma, there is a lesson and a chance to become stronger.
- People say life is fragile yet too many people live life as if they're going to be around forever. Cherish each and every single moment of your life.
- Sometimes, the biggest enemy is yourself. EN-E-MY... Inner me. Get it? Lol. You gotta learn to be your best friend!
Resolutions for 2013
- Learn to be a less stubborn person. Believe it or not, I am super stubborn! Need to work on this one.
- Stop trying to do everything myself. Learn to trust others.
- Learn to cook so I can be a good wife for Tim.
- More gyming (need to look good in my wedding dress next Summer XD)
- Stop biting my bottom lip! It always gives me lipstick teeth which is very unattractive.
- Wake up earlier and go to bed earlier.
- Praying before making decisions big or small.
- Vlog more and blog more.
- Make Bubbiosity videos.
I'll type a Beauty Resolutions post another time but for now, these are my resolutions for 2013. Some people say, "Why bother making resolutions when you're going to break them anyway?" Well, why set yourself for failure already? It's proven that resolutions are more likely to come true if they are written down so come on, whether they're big or small - write them down ^^.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year *throws glitter*. As always, be hopeful and be willing to try and learn. Let's work towards a fresh new start together. Let's all just love more, laugh more and live more.
Now I want you guys to tell me one thing you learnt this year and I want to also know one of your resolutions for 2013 in the comments section below ^.^
Stay safe everyone!
Much love, Bubz xx