50 Facts about me (+ 20 bonus facts)
- Saturday, 09 March 2013
I've been itching to do a fun tag and I've been seeing this one floating around Youtube. Here is a 50 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF video for you all. I had so much fun making this video and I hope it makes you guys smile.
50 facts? That's a lot! Yes it is.
Check out the '50 Facts About Me' video below:
20 Bonus Facts about me
1. I like to think I have quite a high pain tolerance. I think I make people feel uncomfortable when I try to prove it because I'm like "Go ahead, punch me! PUNCH ME!!! DO IT!! SERIOUSLY, PUNCH ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!!"
2. I'm usually quite chirpy but you don't want to be around me when I'm hungry or sleepy. You should stay away because I get SO VERY cranky.
3. I'm a middle child. I have an older sister, younger sister and younger brother. They were ALL born in the month of April so I always felt left out. In fact, my big sister and little brother share the exact same birthday!! What are the chances?
4. I currently own 6 umbrellas in this apartment. I NEVER leave the house with an umbrella so I'm always forced to buy one when it rains =_=
5. If there is one type of food I can eat everyday, it will be sushi. I LOVE IT.
6. I have this freckle mark on one of my front teeth. I had it ever since I was a child.
7. One of my biggest personality flaws is my impatience. I absolutely don't like waiting. I am a very punctual person.
8. I'm kind of a lucid dreamer. Sometimes, I know I'm dreaming and especially in nightmares, I shake my head repeatedly in my dream to wake myself up.
9. Tiramisu gives me crazy headaches. I don't know if its the caffeine or the high amounts of sugar but I get to a stage where I'm so nauseous, I would vomit.
10. When I was younger, I led my little brother to draw on my mum's BMW with rocks. She must've appreciated our good intentions because we don't remember getting spanked for it.
11. I once laughed so hard, I accidently let out a fart and I blamed it on my dog Max. Shameful.
12. I'm a sagittarius! Apparently this is the luckiest starsign in the Zodiac family. As you can probably guess already, I don't believe in horoscopes. I was also told my dream job would be as a librarian.
13. Mum wanted to name me Donna instead of Lindy. I could've been called Donna. Can you imagine that?
14. I am a song killer. If I like a song, I play it over and over and over and over until I get sick of it. That can takes weeks to even months.
15. I LOVE the feeling of taking off my socks. It's just such an UBER feeling.
16. I walk around my apartment when I brush my teeth because I find it so boring so I make time go faster by moving around.
17. When I see a white van, I automatically think it's a kidnappers van and I double check to make sure there is nobody inside.
18. When I use a public rest room and I'm washing my hands, I check other people to make sure they're washing their hands.
19. I CANNOT sleep with wet hair.
20. Youtube has challenged me so much, especially throughout these two years. I've been juggling with my ego and pride. Maybe because I rose so suddenly- I couldn't adapt as quickly to how my enviroment was changing. I prayed hard to God and He answered me through the book of Genesis. Abraham walked out of the pages and into my life. I feel like I now live in 'Sodom' where people are corrupted, greedy, self conceited and just judgemental. Everybody just wants to fit in and do 'what's cool'. Being rich and famous doesn't nessecarily mean you'll be blessed. It can make you depressed and even more insecure as ever as happened to Abraham's nephew Lot. I pray that I will be able to keep my focus on the Lord and not be wavered into a road of destruction. I know I'll never be able to live life like Abraham but I'm willing to try. I know there are a lot of people out there who turn away from Christianity because they had a bad experience from hypocritical & judgemental Christians. I want to apologise on behalf of these people and to be honest, I'm pretty sure I've been one of these people too. We're not perfect people. We make mistakes too. Us human may do bad things but you can trust in Jesus because He is good =) To be honest, I don't think my life could EVER be the way it is now without Him. I just can't believe how lucky I am to have accepted Him in my life.
Hopefully you guys know a little bit more about me now. If you and I share any similar facts, PLEASE let me know which one(s). I would LOVE to know some facts about you as well so don't forget to comment below.
Much love, Bubz xx